The social network France Alumni is now available in Canada! [fr]
This digital alumni platform developed by Campus France is a long-awaited, high-priority project aims to implement a network that will creation connections between foreign students who have studied in France and our embassies, institutions of higher learning, and companies. It also aims to offer this target audience a range of other services and functions.
Former international students from establishments in France or French establishments elsewhere in the world, particularly scholarship recipients;
- Current international students at establishments in France wishing to join the network;
- Current or former international interns in France or French companies in other countries;
- Former students (international or French) from the AEFE network, with measures in place to distinguish them from others;
International researchers trained in France, with a “researcher” profile.
- Finding and re-finding international alumni;
- Promoting discussion between alumni, creating discussion groups;
Promoting awareness of events related to France;
taying connected with the economic and professional world.
For alumni, it means:
Belonging to a worldwide network;
Re-establishing contact; and
Highlighting training and experience.
For companies, it means:
Informing the community;
Sharing information about job and internship offers; and
Developing their brand and their activity.
For establishments, it means:
Encouraging communities; and
Developing a sense of belonging.
For partners, it means:
Building contacts; and