Students long-term visa - SCAC notice

You are going to France for a degree-seeking program (Bachelor, Masters, MBA, dual degree, joint degree, cotutelle etc.): in order to apply for a long-term student visa, you need to obtain a notice from the Cultural services of the French Embassy in Canada (SCAC notice) prior to having your visa appointment at your VFS location.

In order to get the notice, please fill up this questionnaire and send it by email, once completed.

Last modified on 20/08/2018

top of the page