Scholarships of the OST
In order to promote mobility of Canadian students going to study in France, the Office for Science and Technology of the Embassy of France offers study funding every year.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Graduate (master’s or PhD level) and post-doctoral students with Canadian nationality. This program does not concern students registered in a University in Québec for whom a specific program exists. A French citizen who is also Canadian CANNOT benefit from this French Government Award.
- Students completing a double or a joint degree with a French university (master’s or joint "cotutelle" PhD) will have the priority.
WHAT DOES THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDE?
- A monthly allowance for 4 months for Master’s students, and for 8 months for PhD and post-doctoral students. A return ticket Canada-France in economy class
- Health insurance
- Exemption of registration fees if the student is going in a French UNIVERSITY.
- Assistance for registration, visa and accommodation.
HOW TO APPLY?
The annual call for proposals is launched by the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), generally launched in December of every year. Students can begin their stay starting September 1 of the following year.
If you want to apply, visit the CBIE web page..
For more information, please contact:
- Armelle Chataigner-Guidez,
- Phone: (+1) 613 593 7412,
- Email: email@example.com
March 27, 2012