AgreenSkills offers 142 research fellowships
AgreenSkills is an open international mobility programme offering young researchers of all nationalities and all disciplinary fields, incoming and outcoming fellowships to develop challenging research projects in the fields of agriculture, food and nutrition, environment, animal health and veterinary public health. 142 fellowships with attractive recruitment conditions will be offered over four years.
Coordinated by INRA and Agreenium , the AgreenSkills programme (2012-2016) is co-funded by the European Commission in the framework of the COFUND - FP7 People Programme.
AgreenSkills sets out to encourage the international mobility of young researchers, from 6 to 24 months for outgoing fellows and from 12 to 24 months for fellows coming to France (the incoming fellows), by supporting research projects with very attractive mobility allowances and personalized support for career development plans.
It is aimed at talented young researchers from all over the world holding a PhD and having a maximum of ten years research experience after their Master’s degree.
The programme concerns all the research laboratories of Agreenium members.
The AgreenSkills programme is implemented through a continuous call for submission with two selection rounds per year. This continuous call is open for 3 years.
The AgreenSkills website www.agreenskills.eu provides general information about the programme, eligibility criteria, all necessary documents as well as the official forms and templates. The website also includes information about the mobility and hosting conditions. Applications must be submitted through the online secure application system which will be available when the selection process opens.
- Opening of the programme: 15 March 2012 (call closed)
- Continuous call with two selection rounds twice a year over the first three years of the programme (2012, 2013 and 2014)
First selection round 2012:
- 44 researchers have submitted challenging research projects for mobility periods of 12 or 24 months
- Applicants responded to the Labs Proposals published on AgreenSkills.eu but also proposed their own projects
- Selection evaluation results will be published on September 20th
- The list of fellows recruitment will be communicate on October
Second round 2012 :
- Applications will be collected until November 15th
- Selection evaluation results will be published on January 25th, 2013
- The list of fellows recruitment will be communicate on March 2013
More informations on the programme website
Contact : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Created May 17, 2012
Last update September 12th, 2012